- Hydraulic caliper with spirng retraction of pads.
- Maximum allowable disc end float is approximately ±.157".
- Split caliper design features 4 bolt mounting (2 M24 tie rods and 2 M16 bolts) supplied by user.
- Caliper is for use with 20" minimum disc diameter with 1" minimum disc thickness.
- Center plate of caliper mounting bracket is to be same thickness as disc thickness.
- Normal working pressure is 1700 PSI and maximum pressure is 2000 PSI.
- Total oil displacement for 0.080" (2mm) maximum retraction is 1.6 in3 per caliper.
- Caliper weight - 104 lbs.